We are OPEN
Come inside. However, we will be following social distancing guidelines in seating.
Here are a few details:
Church Time: 11:00 AM – Noon
Reminders about Social Distancing
- The church chair layout is set up to account for social distancing in the seating arrangement, labeling chairs/chair groups with member family names. You will have assigned seating on this Sunday.
- We will continue to transmit audio via FM Radio station 88.7 into the parking lot if anyone wants to stay outside in parking lot.
- We will continue to transmit audio/video via Facebook Live for those staying home or in the parking lot.
- There will be no children’s church gatherings.
- The kitchen will remain shut down.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before church start time, and leave soon afterwards.
- It is recommended (but not required) to wear masks if you attend inside the building. We will not supply masks, so you should bring your own if you desire one.
- If you are in a ‘higher risk’ category, please do not feel bad about staying home and watching via Facebook Live or sitting in the parking lot to watch/listen.
- We encourage no hugging or handshakes. I know – this is unusual for us!
- If you have traveled out of state in the past 2 weeks, the state of Montana indicates you should remain in quarantine for a 2-week period (until June 1). Please watch from home, or remain in your car during the service.
When you arrive at church, you will be met by ushers at the front door. They will help with the following:
- Taking and recording temperatures. These records are not sent to anyone, and only maintained on file in the case of needing to verify steps we have taken to insure the health of everyone. If you have any type of fever, please stay at home, or in your car, as you can’t come inside.
- Hand sanitizer will be supplied.
- Ushers will direct you to your assigned seats. Please do not move around or re-arrange chairs.